Keep your data safe with the IT\norwich Cloud Backup service, powered by Acronis.
The fully managed IT\norwich Cloud Backup service offers a cover-all, end-to-end solution for your entire backup requirement with competitively priced options for workstations and servers. Invoiced on a monthly basis your data is securely hosted in Acronis UK data centres with the backup managed by IT\norwich.
Why choose IT\norwich Cloud Backup?
Your most important business asset is data. Without customer information, order details or product data, you will not be able to perform any business activities. Imagine partially or even completely losing your business data - it can mean the end of your business; at the very least it would damage your company image. IT\norwich Cloud Backup gives you the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that your data is safely stored off site at all times.
Robust data protection servers.
IT\norwich Cloud Backup uses high-end storage servers which are located in secure UK datacentre. With extensive service level agreements in place you can be sure your data is readily accessible no matter what disasters may befall your business.
Remote backup of desktops, laptops and servers.
All your systems need to start backing up is an internet connection – so even remote users or servers can be backed up safely and securely. Your data can be restored just as easily – to anywhere – via an internet connection.
Multiple storage options and low prices.
IT\norwich Cloud Backup is available as a packaged service suitable for all sizes of desktops, laptops and servers and this service is now much cheaper than similar point-in-time backup services we've seen before.
How does IT\norwich Cloud Backup Work?
IT\norwich Cloud Backup offers a cover-all, end-to-end solution for your backup issues. Once the software is installed on your system, a backup of the entire server, desktop, laptop - or just a selection of files - is automatically taken over an internet connection.
Suitable for any operating system.
Our Hosted Acronis Backup Cloud supports all popular operating systems. This means you are ensured of the right backup capabilities now as well as in the future.
IT\norwich Cloud Backup Key Service features.
- Runs on Windows, Mac and Linux Platforms.
- Backs up Microsoft Exchange Servers, Microsoft SQL Servers and MySQL databases.
- Offers bare metal restore options, 256-bit AES encryption and scripting options.
- Centrally manged by IT\norwich at no additional cost.
- Runs on Acronis Backup Cloud UK servers for speed and security.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and SOAP message signing
- 256-bit AES encryption guarantees that data you send via the Internet is always optimally encrypted.
Benefits to your business.
- Automatic - Backups are made automatically through an agreed schedule. Human intervention is unnecessary and so no swapping of disks or tapes is required.
- Peace of mind - Cloud backup is ‘fire and forget’ - once configured, it works automatically, every single day.
- High availability - With cloud backup your data is continuously and directly available. When you lose data, you can start with restoring your data immediately – even to another site.
- Low cost of ownership - Cloud backup needs to be configured once; thereafter all backups are executed automatically, saving you time and money.
- Easily restored – Restoring data is easy. You select the backed-up data and choose the target location. In no-time your files and folders are back on your computer.
- File versioning - Cloud backup can keep a history of your file changes depending on your retention preferences. Changed files are stored as a new version; this allows you to go back weeks to restore the desired version.
- Monitoring & Management - Automatic reports in the software and through email make sure that we are always up to date about the status of your backups.